100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. London Musical Theatre Orchestra presents A Christmas CarolAt Lyceum Theatre, tue, 1 dec 2020 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From € 16.90
2. Aladdin - PantomimeAt Lyric Hammersmith Theatre, fri, 20 nov 2020 - sun, 3 jan 2021
From € 24.60
3. RaymondaAt Coliseum Theatre, th, 7 jan 2021 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From € 24.60
4. FlamenkaAt Peacock Theatre, mon, 2 nov 2020 - sat, 7 nov 2020
From € 28.20
5. GoodAt Playhouse Theatre, tue, 6 oct 2020 - sat, 19 dec 2020
From € 47.90
6. The Drifters GirlAt Garrick Theatre, th, 1 oct 2020 - sat, 13 feb 2021
From € 30.90
7. Noise BoysAt Peacock Theatre, tue, 29 sep 2020 - sat, 10 oct 2020
From € 28.20
8. Russell Howard: Respite (London)At Eventim Apollo, sun, 20 sep 2020 - wed, 23 sep 2020
From € 53.60
9. Disney's The Lion King - LondonAt Lyceum Theatre, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sun, 4 oct 2020
From € 38.60
10. Phantom of the OperaAt Her Majesty's Theatre, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 17 oct 2020
From € 32.60
Nutcracker - English National Ballet
On a sparkling Christmas Eve in a frost-dusted Edwardian London, Clara and her enchanted Nutcracker doll discover a magical world, where she battles with the Mouse King and meets a handsome stranger.
As the air grows colder, Clara and her valiant Nutcracker take a hot air balloon ride across London to the glistening Land of Snow where her adventure really begins.
From the sound of the orchestra tuning up, to the final bows and cheers, a trip to see the English National Ballet at the London Coliseum is an unforgettable Christmas treat.
What can I expect?
Journey back in time with the English National Ballet to a frost covered, gaslit London. There you'll meet young Clara, her enchanted Nutcracker doll, and the magician Drosselmeyer in this traditional festive tale for all the family.
In a world of Edwardian elegance, The Nutcracker brings to life the eternally popular Tchaikovsky score featuring the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy and the Waltz of the Flowers. This classical production is a magical, memorable and unmissable Christmas treat.
On a magical Christmas Eve, under the heavy boughs of the candellit Chritmas tree, young Clara drifts off to sleep and (seemingly) awakens to do battle with an invading Mouse King and his army, and fall in love with a handsome stranger.
As the air grows colder and snowflakes begin to fall, Clara and her Nutcracker - who has magically assumed heroic human form - take a hot-air ballon ride across the frosted London skyline to the glistening Land of Sn