Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4,000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in Euro with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
Venue informationMove cursor over image to enlarge
1. Wicked - LondonAt Apollo Victoria Theatre, mon, 18 nov 2019 - mon, 16 nov 2020
From € 23.00
2. Mamma Mia - LondonAt Novello Theatre, mon, 18 nov 2019 - sat, 19 sep 2020
From € 22.00
3. Phantom of the OperaAt Her Majesty's Theatre, mon, 18 nov 2019 - sat, 4 apr 2020
From € 33.30
4. Thriller LiveAt Lyric Theatre, sun, 17 nov 2019 - sun, 26 apr 2020
From € 36.80
5. Come From AwayAt Phoenix Theatre, tue, 19 nov 2019 - sat, 1 aug 2020
From € 22.00
6. Everybody's Talking About JamieAt Apollo Theatre, mon, 18 nov 2019 - sat, 29 aug 2020
From € 30.60
7. Disney's The Lion King - LondonAt Lyceum Theatre, sun, 17 nov 2019 - sun, 4 oct 2020
From € 39.30
8. Tina - The Tina Turner MusicalAt Aldwych Theatre, mon, 18 nov 2019 - sat, 27 jun 2020
From € 53.80
9. School of RockAt Gillian Lynne Theatre, sun, 17 nov 2019 - sun, 5 apr 2020
From € 22.00
10. White ChristmasAt Dominion Theatre, mon, 18 nov 2019 - sat, 4 jan 2020
From € 36.10
Matilda the Musical
Roald Dahl's much-loved story bursts into life on stage in this brand new musical version by Dennis Kelly and award-winning musician and comedian Tim Minchin . Children and adults alike will be thrilled and delighted by the story of the special little girl with an extraordinary imagination. Her parents think she is a nuisance and she thinks, quite rightly, they are only interested in watching telly. Life is not much better at school, where the monstrous headmistress Miss Trunchbull terrifies both students and teachers ALIKE. Then one day Matilda discovers she has a very special power and decides it's time the grown-ups were taught a lesson. Be warned, the children are revolting.
MATILDA THE MUSICAL previews at the Cambridge Theatre from 18 October.
Suitable for ages 6+
Fantastic: 4.6 – 94 Reviews
"Having seen the movie, "Matilda", we wondered how this would compare. The little girl playing Matilda was wonderful and the principal, Trunchbull, played the part perfectly. There were a few parts that might scare real young children, but nothing that would be traumatic. Not being familiar with London playhouses, we weren't sure what to expect, but were pleasantly surprised at our seating and loved the way the stage was set up. I would definitely recommend this play for all."
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration of performance: 2 hours 40 minutes
32-34 Earlham Street London WC2H 9HU
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.