100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Mamma Mia - LondonAt Novello Theatre, mon, 20 jan 2020 - sat, 19 sep 2020
From € 21.80
2. The Book of MormonAt Prince of Wales Theatre, mon, 20 jan 2020 - sat, 2 may 2020
From € 27.50
3. Mary PoppinsAt Prince Edward Theatre, mon, 20 jan 2020 - sun, 26 jul 2020
From € 30.90
4. The Play That Goes WrongAt Duchess Theatre, tue, 21 jan 2020 - sun, 1 nov 2020
From € 27.50
5. The Comedy About A Bank RobberyAt Criterion Theatre, tue, 21 jan 2020 - sun, 1 nov 2020
From € 15.10
6. Magic Goes WrongAt Vaudeville Theatre, tue, 21 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From € 30.90
7. Mamma Mia! The PartyAt The O2, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From € 181.80
8. Only Fools and Horses - The MusicalAt Theatre Royal Haymarket, mon, 20 jan 2020 - sat, 25 apr 2020
From € 123.80
9. The Covent Garden Comedy Club @ HeavenAt Heaven, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sat, 30 may 2020
From € 24.20
10. Touching The VoidAt Duke of York's Theatre, mon, 20 jan 2020 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From € 53.00
Dear Evan Hansen
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what can possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen gives you both the answers and questions to new aspects of life. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready for thinking about life and the way we live it.
- Choose your own seats
- Experience a Tony Award-winning musical
- Listen to music from a Golden Globe-winning songwriting team
- Watch the book of the same name come to life on stage
What can I expect?
Remember high school? Everyone's memories are different. This musical is focused on the tough parts of high school, that deserves their place in the spotlight, because they are important to put into words - or in this case: music!
Dear Evan Hansen follows the main character Evan, who battles anxiety, while he has no friends and feels like a complete outsider. Evan has a crush on a girl, Zoe, whose overprotective brother, Connor, is going through some of the same issues as Evan - they both especially feel that they don't really fit in anywhere. But when something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama. And this time it is not just in the halls of the high school.
The storyline in Dear Evan Hansen is sweet, yet heart-breaking. It makes you think about life and how you can feel like you belong through an emotional story filled with a bunch of conflicts, sorrow and love.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile.