100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. EvitaAt Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, mon, 29 jun 2020 - sat, 22 aug 2020
From € 30.90
2. Life of PiAt Wyndham's Theatre, sun, 28 jun 2020 - sun, 4 oct 2020
From € 44.10
3. Sucker PunchAt Theatre Royal Stratford East, fri, 19 jun 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From € 25.40
4. Cirque du Soleil - Corteo (O2 Arena)At The O2 Arena, wed, 24 jun 2020 - sun, 5 jul 2020
From € 50.60
5. Local HeroAt Old Vic Theatre, wed, 24 jun 2020 - sat, 22 aug 2020
From € 44.10
6. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor DreamcoatAt London Palladium, th, 2 jul 2020 - sun, 6 sep 2020
From € 36.40
7. The Best Of... Rock MusicalsAt Eventim Apollo, sun, 14 jun 2020
From € 32.60
8. Lea Salonga & John Barrowman - Greenwich Music TimeAt Old Royal Naval College, tue, 7 jul 2020
From € 51.10
9. Breakin Convention Presents - The Ruggeds Between UsAt Peacock Theatre, wed, 8 jul 2020 - sat, 11 jul 2020
From € 28.20
10. Birmingham Royal Ballet - Mixed BillAt Sadler's Wells, wed, 10 jun 2020 - sat, 13 jun 2020
From € 24.60
Sh!t-faced Shakespeare: Macbeth
Sh!t-faced Shakespeare® is back for the 5th year at Leicester Square Theatre and it’s going to be a bloodbath, with their all-new production of Macbeth.
What can I expect?
Upon hearing the weird sisters’ prediction, Macbeth and his wily wife take matters into their own hands and burn down everything in their wake. Well, almost. Fair is foul and foul is fair in this tale of prophecy gone slightly off the rails. Perhaps an inebriated actor will help the process along?
Featuring Shakespeare’s most lovable witches, ghostly best friends, hell-hounds, unhinged wives, enough dead kings to give Game of Thrones a run for its money, and lots of plaid, Scotland storms London in 2020.
Settle in for a pint (or two!) and raise a glass with us. Sh!t-faced Shakespeare® is the classic combination of a Tetris-ed together Shakespeare script, a six pack of professional actors and a luge of booze! What could possibly go right?
Warning: Sh!t-faced Shakespeare® is perfect for those wishing to add to their repertoire of colourful language and not for those who blush easily at the mere mention of the “F” word…
Sh!t-faced Shakespeare: Macbeth is playing exclusively at Leicester Square Theatre in 2020.