100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Disney's The Lion King - LondonAt Lyceum Theatre, tue, 21 mar 2023 - sun, 15 oct 2023
From € 158.10
2. Mamma Mia - LondonAt Novello Theatre, wed, 22 mar 2023 - sat, 30 sep 2023
From € 21.10
3. Wicked - LondonAt Apollo Victoria Theatre, tue, 21 mar 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From € 30.10
4. Matilda the MusicalAt Cambridge Theatre, tue, 21 mar 2023 - wed, 20 mar 2024
From € 26.60
5. Harry Potter and the Cursed ChildAt Palace Theatre, wed, 22 mar 2023 - sun, 1 oct 2023
From € 139.80
6. NewsiesAt Troubadour Theatre - Wembley, wed, 22 mar 2023 - sun, 30 jul 2023
From € 45.70
7. Pretty Woman: The MusicalAt Savoy Theatre, tue, 21 mar 2023 - sun, 18 jun 2023
From € 66.80
8. Phantom of the OperaAt Her Majesty's Theatre, tue, 21 mar 2023 - fri, 1 mar 2024
From € 29.90
9. Tina - The Tina Turner MusicalAt Aldwych Theatre, tue, 21 mar 2023 - tue, 11 jul 2023
From € 29.60
10. Les MisérablesAt Sondheim Theatre, tue, 21 mar 2023 - sat, 2 mar 2024
From € 26.60
Tickets to: Frozen the Musical From € 55.50
Frozen the Musical
Prepare to fall in love with Disney’s Frozen all over again, as the brand-new musical is now open at London’s West End
- Experience the famous Disney story live on stage
- Listen to the hit-songs like ‘Let It Go’
- Witness the enchanting stagecraft
- Enjoy a tale of sisterly love
- Choose your own seats
What can I expect?
Incredible special effects, stunning costumes and jaw-dropping scenery bring Elsa and Anna’s journey to life in a whole new way. And with all the beloved songs from the movie – as well as a few surprises from the writers behind Let it Go – you’ll be transported to Arendelle from the moment the curtain rises.
The smash-hit Frozen is told in two acts and now includes new songs and story material! The stage production features more than twice as much music as the film.
What is the Frozen the Musical about?
Elsa and Anna are sisters and princesses of Arendelle. Elsa has magical powers, that allows her to create snow and ice. While the two sisters find is very amusing, their parents, the King and Queen, are afraid that the powers will cause Elsa to someday hurt herself – or Anna. This concern turns out to be of good reason, and as a result Elsa distances herself from Anna.
After the death of the King and Queen, Elsa turns 21 and is supposed to lead the kingdom from this point on. But when her power spins out of control in front of the court, she is deemed as a monster and flees. Now it’s up to Anna and the friends, she makes along the way, to help Elsa. Can they make Elsa love herself? How can they break the spell of her icy powers and of her feeling so alone and alienated? And even more important: Is Elsa even willing to change?
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
Fantastic: 4.7 – 25 Reviews
"Super flot! Fantastisk, flotte kostumer og smukke kulisser."
Christina mon, 6 mar 2023
Antonia wed, 1 mar 2023
Super super fantastic show
Jørgen tue, 13 dec 2022
Mobile voucher accepted
Theatre Royal Drury Lane
Catherine Street London WC2B 5JF
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.