100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Mamma Mia - LondonAt Novello Theatre, mon, 30 jan 2023 - sat, 30 sep 2023
From € 21.10
2. Matilda the MusicalAt Cambridge Theatre, tue, 31 jan 2023 - sun, 17 dec 2023
From € 26.60
3. Wicked - LondonAt Apollo Victoria Theatre, tue, 31 jan 2023 - sun, 26 nov 2023
From € 25.90
4. ABBA VoyageAt ABBA Arena, London, mon, 30 jan 2023 - sun, 28 jan 2024
From € 139.10
5. Phantom of the OperaAt Her Majesty's Theatre, mon, 30 jan 2023 - sat, 30 sep 2023
From € 30.10
6. Les MisérablesAt Sondheim Theatre, mon, 30 jan 2023 - sun, 1 oct 2023
From € 26.60
7. Tina - The Tina Turner MusicalAt Aldwych Theatre, tue, 31 jan 2023 - tue, 11 jul 2023
From € 56.20
8. Pretty Woman: The MusicalAt Savoy Theatre, tue, 31 jan 2023 - sun, 11 jun 2023
From € 77.30
9. Frozen the MusicalAt Theatre Royal Drury Lane, wed, 1 feb 2023 - sun, 15 oct 2023
From € 69.60
10. Dirty DancingAt Dominion Theatre, mon, 30 jan 2023 - sat, 29 apr 2023
From € 32.10
Tickets to: Disney's The Lion King - London From € 37.30
Disney's The Lion King - London
Experience Disney's incredible family movie The Lion King as a musical in London. With music by Elton John, The Lion King is one of the most stunning musicals ever made, both in and outside of London.
- Ensure your tickets to this insanely popular musical
- Choose your own seats
- Enjoy the music by Elton John
- Experience Julie Taymor's acclaimed staging
- Enjoy an award-winning musical for the whole family
What can I expect?
What is the Lion King about?
When the young lion prince Simba is born, his evil uncle Scar is pushed back in the line for the throne. Scar plans to kill both Simba and his father, King Mufasa, so he can take over the throne and become king. Simba survives, but thinks he's the cause of his father's death and decides to flee the kingdom.
It's a splendid musical and absolutely one of the most popular in London and New York right now.
In the Lion King the savannah becomes alive in London's West End! The songs in the Lion King include 'Circle of Life', 'Hakuna Matata' and 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight'.
Did you know this about the Lion King?
The musical has world-premiere in London in October 1999, and since then it has been shown in many large cities around the world. The musical has won no less than 6 Tony Awards on Broadway in New York, received an Evening Standard distinction as the theater event of the year and been nominated for no less than 8 Olivier Awards.
Who's the team behind?
Text and music by Tim Rice and Elton John. Julie Taymor directs this musical version of Disney's insanely popular movie the Lion King. She actually won a Tony Award® for ’Best Director of a Musical’ as the first woman ever.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
How long is the musical?
The Lion King is 2 hours and 30 minutes, including intermission.
Please note: Strobe lighting is used several times during the show.
Is this suitable for me?
The Lion King the musical is suitable for all ages, young and adults alike. The musical is especially popular among families. It's recommended for children from age 6. Please be aware that children under 3 years old will not be admitted.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 1853 Reviews
A must see
"The lion king has been on my bucket list for ages and did not disappoint. From the beginning i was enthralled. Rafiki was sensational. Would defo see again"
"Worth every penny!"
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration of performance: 2 hours 50 minutes
21 Wellington Street London WC2E 7RQ
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.