100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Witness for the Prosecution by Agatha ChristieAt London County Hall, tue, 10 dec 2019 - sun, 13 sep 2020
From € 39.90
2. CurtainsAt Wyndham's Theatre, fri, 13 dec 2019 - sat, 11 jan 2020
From € 24.40
3. Wicked - LondonAt Apollo Victoria Theatre, tue, 10 dec 2019 - sat, 28 nov 2020
From € 29.30
4. Phantom of the OperaAt Her Majesty's Theatre, tue, 10 dec 2019 - sat, 17 oct 2020
From € 33.30
5. Matilda the MusicalAt Cambridge Theatre, tue, 10 dec 2019 - wed, 9 dec 2020
From € 27.90
6. Mary PoppinsAt Prince Edward Theatre, wed, 11 dec 2019 - sun, 7 jun 2020
From € 108.20
7. Disney's The Lion King - LondonAt Lyceum Theatre, tue, 10 dec 2019 - sun, 4 oct 2020
From € 39.30
8. Thriller LiveAt Lyric Theatre, tue, 10 dec 2019 - sun, 26 apr 2020
From € 36.70
9. Mamma Mia - LondonAt Novello Theatre, tue, 10 dec 2019 - sat, 19 sep 2020
From € 22.00
10. & JulietAt Shaftesbury Theatre, tue, 10 dec 2019 - sat, 30 may 2020
From € 24.60
- Ensure your tickets to this intriguing play
- Choose your own seats
- Experience the longest running show, of any kind, in the world
What is The Mousetrap about?
Five guests arrive at a country hotel, only to find themselves snowed in. A policeman turns up, warning of a murderer on the loose. One by one, the guests are investigated until a trap is laid to catch the killer.
To tell you any more would not only spoil the surprise but also upset the tradition that no one who’s seen the show ever reveals the murderer’s identity – which means there really is only one way you’re ever going to find out.Agatha Christie's legendary whodunit is still packing them in after more than 60 years in the West End. The world's longest running play has lost none of its form. Indeed, the reputation of this murder mystery masterpiece goes from strength to strength as new generations of theatregoers are tricked and teased by a plot with more twists than a really twisty thing!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater.
Who is the play suitable for?
The Mousetrap is recommended from age 12 and up.
How long is the play?
The Mousetrap lasts approx. 2 hours and 15 minutes, including intermission.
Fantastic: 4.3 – 107 Reviews
"An entertaining evening."
Ger tue, 29 oct 2019
Viviane mon, 23 sep 2019
"Loads of fun, a classic."
Kimberly fri, 23 aug 2019
Craig fri, 21 jun 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration of performance: 2 hours 15 minutes
St. Martin's Theatre
West Street London WC2H 9NZ
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.