100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Wicked - LondonAt Apollo Victoria Theatre, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 28 nov 2020
From € 29.50
2. Disney's The Lion King - LondonAt Lyceum Theatre, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sun, 4 oct 2020
From € 38.60
3. Thriller LiveAt Lyric Theatre, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sun, 26 apr 2020
From € 36.10
4. HamiltonAt Victoria Palace Theatre, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 20 jun 2020
From € 152.70
5. Matilda the MusicalAt Cambridge Theatre, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sun, 20 dec 2020
From € 27.50
6. Come From AwayAt Phoenix Theatre, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 1 aug 2020
From € 21.80
7. WaitressAt Adelphi Theatre, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 4 jul 2020
From € 24.70
8. Mamma Mia - LondonAt Novello Theatre, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 19 sep 2020
From € 21.80
9. Les MisérablesAt Sondheim Theatre, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 17 oct 2020
From € 24.20
10. Tina - The Tina Turner MusicalAt Aldwych Theatre, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 27 jun 2020
From € 31.90
Tickets to: Phantom of the Opera
Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera is considered the musical of musicals, and a pure joy for musical lovers. Andrew Lloyd Webber'smasterpiece celebrated it's 25th anniversary in 2011 and continues to captivate audiences at Her Majesty's Theatre in London's West End, after more than 11,000 performances.
- Ensure your tickets to this audience favorite
- Choose your own seats out of the ones available
- Experience the musical classic which has won over 50 awards
- Enjoy the incredible scenery & special effects
- You can often save on tickets for Mon-Fri when booking online
What can I expect?
Phantom of the Opera is based on a classic French thriller about a terrifying ghost surrounded by myth, who haunts an old French opera house and falls in love with a young and beautiful actress.
Did you know this about Phantom of the Opera?
The Phantom of the Opera is a musical phenomenon with some of the most extravagant settings, costumes and special effects ever used on a stage. The play had its world premiere in London October 9, 1986, and ever since it has played over 11,000 shows at Her Majesty's Theatre in London. Around the world, the Phantom of the Opera has been shown in over 90 cities and won over 50 theater awards!
Who's the team behind?
The world-famous English composer Andrew Lloyd Webber is behind this musical production. Harold Prince directs and Cameron Mackintosh produces.
The Phantom of the Opera lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes including intermission.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
- Please note: The sides of the Grand Circle are side view restricted. The rear of the Stalls and Royal Circle are restricted by the overhang from the balconies above.
Is this suitable for me?
Phantom of the Opera will be enjoyed by most people, both frequent musical guests and first timers. The musical isn't suitable for young children as certain scenes are scary, it is, after all, about the Phantom of the Opera. It's recommended for children age 10+ and children under age 5 will not be admitted to the theatre.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 1688 Reviews
Phantom of the West End
"One of the best shows still out there. The voices of angles is an understatement, absolutely incredible. Moving, powerful, emotional rollercoaster from start to finish."
Anthony fri, 25 oct 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration of performance: 2 hours 30 minutes
Her Majesty's Theatre
57 Haymarket London SW1Y 4QL
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.