Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4,000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in Euro with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
Venue informationMove cursor over image to enlarge
1. Wicked - LondonAt Apollo Victoria Theatre, mon, 18 nov 2019 - mon, 16 nov 2020
From € 23.00
2. Mamma Mia - LondonAt Novello Theatre, mon, 18 nov 2019 - sat, 19 sep 2020
From € 22.00
3. Phantom of the OperaAt Her Majesty's Theatre, mon, 18 nov 2019 - sat, 4 apr 2020
From € 33.30
4. Matilda the MusicalAt Cambridge Theatre, sun, 17 nov 2019 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From € 28.00
5. Come From AwayAt Phoenix Theatre, tue, 19 nov 2019 - sat, 1 aug 2020
From € 22.00
6. Everybody's Talking About JamieAt Apollo Theatre, mon, 18 nov 2019 - sat, 29 aug 2020
From € 30.60
7. Tina - The Tina Turner MusicalAt Aldwych Theatre, mon, 18 nov 2019 - sat, 27 jun 2020
From € 53.80
8. WaitressAt Adelphi Theatre, mon, 18 nov 2019 - sat, 28 mar 2020
From € 27.00
9. Thriller LiveAt Lyric Theatre, sun, 17 nov 2019 - sun, 26 apr 2020
From € 36.80
10. The MousetrapAt St. Martin's Theatre, mon, 18 nov 2019 - sat, 7 nov 2020
From € 27.30
- Experience Company live in London
- Enjoy a musical about life, love & marriage
- Choose your own seats
The Iconic Musical Comedy - Company
At Bobbi’s 35th birthday party all her friends are wondering why isn’t she married? Why can’t she find the right man? Why doesn't she settle down and have a family? One thing is for certain; you will fall in love with Company.
Starring Rosalie Craig as Bobbi and Tony and Olivier award-winner Patti LuPone as Joanne, this musical masterpiece opens in September 2018 at the Gielgud Theatre for a strictly limited season.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your order is complete, you will receive an e-ticket to the email address entered at time of booking. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 4 Reviews
A Musical Masterpiece
"Seeing this musical in London was for me an historical event. Having admired it since the 1970s but never seeing it on stage, I was thrilled to finally get the experience. It is a landmark work in the history of musical Theatre, sophisticated, wiitty, full of complexity, a theatre work for adults. And this åroduction fulfilled all my expectations, a clever and imaginative mis en scène and a truly great cast. An absolute must not miss!! - Erik Näslund, Stockholm"