100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Mamma Mia - LondonAt Novello Theatre, wed, 30 nov 2022 - sat, 30 sep 2023
From € 21.60
2. Phantom of the OperaAt Her Majesty's Theatre, wed, 30 nov 2022 - sat, 30 sep 2023
From € 30.90
3. Les MisérablesAt Sondheim Theatre, wed, 30 nov 2022 - sun, 1 oct 2023
From € 27.30
4. Disney's The Lion King - LondonAt Lyceum Theatre, wed, 30 nov 2022 - sat, 17 jun 2023
From € 45.40
5. Tina - The Tina Turner MusicalAt Aldwych Theatre, wed, 30 nov 2022 - sun, 30 apr 2023
From € 29.90
6. Wicked - LondonAt Apollo Victoria Theatre, wed, 30 nov 2022 - sun, 26 nov 2023
From € 26.60
7. Pretty Woman: The MusicalAt Savoy Theatre, wed, 30 nov 2022 - sun, 2 apr 2023
From € 30.30
8. The Book of MormonAt Prince of Wales Theatre, wed, 30 nov 2022 - sat, 18 mar 2023
From € 27.30
9. Back to the Future: The MusicalAt Adelphi Theatre, wed, 30 nov 2022 - sun, 12 feb 2023
From € 29.70
10. Matilda the MusicalAt Cambridge Theatre, wed, 30 nov 2022 - th, 30 nov 2023
From € 27.30
Caroline, or Change
Don’t miss the extraordinary and joyously original Caroline, Or Change, as the five-star, Olivier award-winning musical transfers to the West End
What can I expect?
Written by Tony Kushner, author of legendary play Angels in America, and with an exceptional, soaring score from Tony Award-winning Jeanine Tesori, Caroline, Or Change stars Sharon D. Clarke in an astonishing “virtuoso performance.
To watch her seems a privilege” (The Times).
Louisiana, 1963. Revolution is in the air, though not so much for Caroline, the poorly paid maid toiling endlessly in the sweltering basement of the Gellman household. It’s a fantastical, magical place amidst the piles of laundry and singing washing machines, especially for eight-year-old Noah Gellman who sneaks downstairs to see her whenever he can. Yet a simple gesture to leave more money in Caroline’s pocket is about to test who and how far the winds of change can ever really reach…
Winner of the Olivier Award for Best New Musical, Caroline, Or Change is a playful, funny, and deeply moving tale set to a score that hits new heights of emotion, in a production that always delights with imagination.
Directed by Michael Longhurst (Amadeus, Constellations), this vital and timely musical opens at the Playhouse Theatre from 20 November 2018 for a strictly limited season.
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Northumberland Ave, Charing Cross London WC2N 5DE Great Britain
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.