100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Wicked - LondonAt Apollo Victoria Theatre, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 28 nov 2020
From € 30.20
2. Disney's The Lion King - LondonAt Lyceum Theatre, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sun, 5 jul 2020
From € 38.60
3. HamiltonAt Victoria Palace Theatre, mon, 27 jan 2020 - sat, 20 jun 2020
From € 190.90
4. Phantom of the OperaAt Her Majesty's Theatre, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 17 oct 2020
From € 32.60
5. Matilda the MusicalAt Cambridge Theatre, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sun, 20 dec 2020
From € 27.50
6. Come From AwayAt Phoenix Theatre, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 23 may 2020
From € 21.80
7. WaitressAt Adelphi Theatre, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 4 jul 2020
From € 84.20
8. Mamma Mia - LondonAt Novello Theatre, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 19 sep 2020
From € 21.80
9. Les MisérablesAt Sondheim Theatre, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 17 oct 2020
From € 24.20
10. Tina - The Tina Turner MusicalAt Aldwych Theatre, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 27 jun 2020
From € 121.20
Caroline, or Change
Don’t miss the extraordinary and joyously original Caroline, Or Change, as the five-star, Olivier award-winning musical transfers to the West End
What can I expect?
Written by Tony Kushner, author of legendary play Angels in America, and with an exceptional, soaring score from Tony Award-winning Jeanine Tesori, Caroline, Or Change stars Sharon D. Clarke in an astonishing “virtuoso performance.
To watch her seems a privilege” (The Times).
Louisiana, 1963. Revolution is in the air, though not so much for Caroline, the poorly paid maid toiling endlessly in the sweltering basement of the Gellman household. It’s a fantastical, magical place amidst the piles of laundry and singing washing machines, especially for eight-year-old Noah Gellman who sneaks downstairs to see her whenever he can. Yet a simple gesture to leave more money in Caroline’s pocket is about to test who and how far the winds of change can ever really reach…
Winner of the Olivier Award for Best New Musical, Caroline, Or Change is a playful, funny, and deeply moving tale set to a score that hits new heights of emotion, in a production that always delights with imagination.
Directed by Michael Longhurst (Amadeus, Constellations), this vital and timely musical opens at the Playhouse Theatre from 20 November 2018 for a strictly limited season.