100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Everybody's Talking About JamieAt Apollo Theatre, tue, 25 feb 2020 - sat, 29 aug 2020
From € 51.10
2. HamiltonAt Victoria Palace Theatre, tue, 25 feb 2020 - sat, 1 aug 2020
From € 114.60
3. Disney's The Lion King - LondonAt Lyceum Theatre, tue, 25 feb 2020 - sun, 4 oct 2020
From € 38.60
4. Phantom of the OperaAt Her Majesty's Theatre, tue, 25 feb 2020 - sat, 17 oct 2020
From € 32.90
5. Mamma Mia - LondonAt Novello Theatre, tue, 25 feb 2020 - sat, 19 sep 2020
From € 21.80
6. Wicked - LondonAt Apollo Victoria Theatre, tue, 25 feb 2020 - sat, 28 nov 2020
From € 30.50
7. Tina - The Tina Turner MusicalAt Aldwych Theatre, tue, 25 feb 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From € 44.10
8. Matilda the MusicalAt Cambridge Theatre, tue, 25 feb 2020 - sun, 20 dec 2020
From € 27.50
9. Come From AwayAt Phoenix Theatre, tue, 25 feb 2020 - sat, 23 may 2020
From € 19.50
10. Madam ButterflyAt Coliseum Theatre, wed, 26 feb 2020 - fri, 17 apr 2020
From € 51.10
"It’s unseen. No one’s telling the stories. You don't see us on the streets because saunas and Grindr mean that gay men don't have to be homeless in the traditional sense. It's all hidden." Did you know there is a LGBTQ+ homelessness crisis? Working together with young LGBTQ+ ex/homeless people in London, Vicky Moran’s new play shines a light on a forgotten generation of homeless youth.
What can I expect?
Combining real stories, verbatim interview clips and an original score, No Sweat reveals stories from within the world of gay saunas - a common place for young homeless people to seek accommodation.
In a world where stability is a second from slipping through your fingers, austerity combined with prejudice sees young people putting themselves at risk all too often. We invite you inside our very own sauna.
Here you'll meet Tristan, Alf and Charlie who will show you the ropes when it comes to survival. But how long can they battle against the system? No Sweat is an examination of friendship, family and the fight for recognition.
Performers: Manish Gandhi, James Haymer and Denholm Spurr No Sweat is supported by The Cockayne Foundation, Lakeside Theatre, Jerwood Space, NJL Foundation and by using public funding by the National Lottery through Arts Council England.