100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Bat Out Of HellAt Peacock Theatre, fri, 17 feb 2023 - sat, 1 apr 2023
From € 77.30
2. Oklahoma!At Wyndham's Theatre, th, 16 feb 2023 - sat, 2 sep 2023
From € 130.00
3. The Great British Bake Off MusicalAt Noel Coward Theatre, sat, 25 feb 2023 - sat, 13 may 2023
From € 175.70
4. SleepovaAt Bush Theatre, fri, 24 feb 2023 - sat, 8 apr 2023
From € 19.20
5. The Rhinegold - English National OperaAt Coliseum Theatre, sat, 18 feb 2023 - fri, 10 mar 2023
From € 49.20
6. DOM – The PlayAt The Other Palace - Studio, tue, 21 feb 2023 - sun, 5 mar 2023
From € 29.60
7. Ballet Icons Gala 2023At Coliseum Theatre, sun, 19 feb 2023
From € 126.50
8. The City and the TownAt Wilton's Music Hall, tue, 21 feb 2023 - sat, 25 feb 2023
From € 21.10
9. The Walworth FarceAt Southwark Playhouse Elephant, fri, 17 feb 2023 - sat, 18 mar 2023
From € 12.20
10. Shaggers: Valentine's Day SpecialAt Leicester Square Theatre, tue, 14 feb 2023
From € 28.80
Following sold-out seasons in the West End and at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Cirque Berserk! premieres its tenth anniversary show at the Riverside Studios.
Presented by Zippos, Britain’s biggest and boldest theatre-circus spectacular showcases the finest in traditional circus thrills and skills, bringing this treasured form of live entertainment bang up-to-date in a jaw-dropping show created especially for the stage. Combining contemporary cirque-style artistry with adrenaline-fuelled stunt action, this astoundingly talented international troupe includes over thirty fearless acrobats, aerialists and daredevil stuntmen.
This new show for 2023 features performers from across the globe making their UK debuts, alongside a host of Cirque Berserk! favourites including the world's most hair-raising circus act - the legendary motorcycle Globe of Death.
With up to 3 shows daily, Cirque Berserk! is the perfect evening out or half term treat!
‘This amazing show is like Cirque du Soleil on steroids… brings the big boys to the big top in a death-defying circus that will leave you gasping for breath.’
The Daily Express
‘Great for kids and even better for adults!’
‘A non-stop adrenaline-fuelled theatrical spectacle”
‘Heart-stoppingly good fun’
‘There is plenty to quicken the pulse in a line-up of raw talent to justify the company’s name. Truly Berserkus’
‘Makes Cirque du Soleil look wimpish – leaves one breathless with excitement.’
‘Words (almost) fail me. In a lifetime of theatregoing I have never seen anything like it.’
'MOVE OVER HUGH JACKMAN – THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW!'