100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Phantom of the OperaAt Her Majesty's Theatre, mon, 29 may 2023 - sat, 2 mar 2024
From € 30.40
2. Disney's The Lion King - LondonAt Lyceum Theatre, sun, 28 may 2023 - sun, 15 oct 2023
From € 120.50
3. ABBA VoyageAt ABBA Voyage, sun, 28 may 2023 - mon, 27 may 2024
From € 88.40
4. Mamma Mia - LondonAt Novello Theatre, sun, 28 may 2023 - sat, 2 mar 2024
From € 21.20
5. Tina - The Tina Turner MusicalAt Aldwych Theatre, tue, 30 may 2023 - sun, 11 feb 2024
From € 63.80
6. Les MisérablesAt Sondheim Theatre, mon, 29 may 2023 - sat, 2 mar 2024
From € 26.80
7. Frozen the MusicalAt Theatre Royal Drury Lane, sun, 28 may 2023 - sun, 15 oct 2023
From € 56.00
8. Back to the Future: The MusicalAt Adelphi Theatre, sun, 28 may 2023 - sun, 22 oct 2023
From € 78.00
9. Wicked - LondonAt Apollo Victoria Theatre, sun, 28 may 2023 - sun, 26 may 2024
From € 30.40
10. Grease the MusicalAt Dominion Theatre, fri, 2 jun 2023 - sat, 28 oct 2023
From € 35.50
Aspects of Love
‘Nothing in the world will ever be the same’ 34 years after having starred in the original West End production, Michael Ball returns to Andrew Lloyd Webber’s celebrated musical Aspects of Love in London in 2023
- Enjoy a new version of Andrew Lloyd Webbers musical.
- See Michael Ball playing the role of George.
- Choose your own seats.
What can I expect?
‘Nothing in the world will ever be the same’ 34 years after having starred in the original West End production, Michael Ball returns to Andrew Lloyd Webber’s celebrated musical Aspects of Love at the Lyric Theatre for a strictly limited season, this time playing the role of George.
Michael Ball said: “Aspects of Love holds a very special place in my heart. I am absolutely delighted to revisit Andrew Lloyd Webber’s glorious score in a re-imagined chamber production in the West End".
With lyrics by Don Black and Charles Hart, based on the novel by David Garnett and directed by Jonathan Kent, this heartbreaking story of passion, love, life and loss in post-war France and Italy, follows three generations of the Dillingham family spanning 17 years.
Alex falls in love with an actress Rose and as the pair embark on a passionate affair, the unexpected arrival of Uncle George changes all their lives and those around them forever as they discover how love - in its many forms - truly does change everything.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
Mobile voucher accepted
29 Shaftesbury Avenue London W1D 7ES
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.